|Version 17 (modified by Marcus Lindblom <macke@…>, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Never receive emails for tickets you change
Never get another email about a ticket change that you made. You still receive ticket changes that others have made (if you are owner/assigned/cc).
This plugin will attempt to block you from receiving email by checking:
- email configured in user preferences
- SMTP default domain based emails
- email addresses with display names (eg "Bob Smith <name@…>" which usually comes from VCS client via post commit hooks)
- usernames that are email addresses
- Related to t:ticket:3780
- Note: The actual ticket dealing with this problem is t:ticket:2247
- Also http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/9247
- Install the plugin (either for a single project, or globally). See the details on how to install a trac plugin at: TracPlugins
- No Really, GO READ TracPlugins
- Be sure that the plugin is enabled. Add "nevernotifyupdaterplugin.* = enabled" to trac.ini (in the [components] subheading).
- GOTCHA (< 0.11.7-r9029): This plugin currently doesnt show up in the Web-Admin page, and so cannot be enabled from there.
- ? This shows for me in 0.11.5
- Run $ trac-admin /path/to/projenv upgrade
- Reload/restart your HTTPD / other webserver / Tracd. That's it.
Download and Source
Download the zipped source from:
You can check out (using Subversion) NeverNotifyUpdaterPlugin from :
No example, just cuts down on the random useless emails