|Version 74 (modified by rjollos, 2 years ago) (diff)|
Distributed Peer Review Plugin
- CodeCommentsPlugin Trac Code Comments Plugin
- CodeReviewPlugin Code Review Plugin
- CodeReviewerPlugin Lightweight code review of changesets
- ExoWebCodeReviewPlugin Apply code reviews to changesets
- IcuCodeToolsPlugin ICUCodeTools: A plugin for working with code reviews, ticket/changeset relationships etc
- PeerReviewPlugin Distributed Peer Review Plugin
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download and Source
- Follow the standard trac plugin installation instructions.
- Add the setting "codereview.* = enabled" to the [components] section in trac.ini
- The permission CODE_REVIEW_DEV and CODE_REVIEW_MGR must be assigned as appropriate.
If you have any comments about the plugin or/and you would like to join the discussion please see this ticket.
I have moved every comments from here to that ticket to make the main wiki page more visible and pure informative.
-  by rjollos on 2014-02-19 11:50:40
Fixed indentation and trimmed whitespace using reindent.py.
-  by rjollos on 2013-12-23 03:54:10
Add stylesheets using add_stylesheet. Fixes #10729.
This fixes some incorrect hard-coded paths in link elements in the templates.
-  by rjollos on 2013-12-23 03:25:20
Fixed error from r13497.