|Version 11 (modified by rjollos, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Display upcoming milestones with due dates
A macro to display a bulleted list of upcoming milestones with their due dates. You can put it on your WikiStart page so everyone can see at a glance what's in store for the future.
Note: To get a meaningful list you need to enter a descriptive text as part of the milestone name. A version number alone as the milestone name won't be very helpful to most people.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
If you insert
== Planned milestones == [[PlannedMilestones]]
You will get something like this:
- 26-01-2006 - 0.9.4 Bugfix Release
- (later) - 0.10 Plugable Backends
- (later) - 0.11 Integration of WebAdmin into core
The milestone names will be links to the actual milestone descriptions. In the example above, the links point to WikiStart for the lack of anything better.
There are two optional arguments
- Filter is a pattern that is matched to the start of the milestone name to limit the displayed milestones. It can be left empty.
- N is the maximum number of displayed milestones matching the pattern in Filter.