|Version 3 (modified by richard, 7 years ago) (diff)|
- RelaTicketAdmin is a Trac plugin.
- RelaTicketAdmin enable users to add/remove rela ticket by Trac Webadmin.
You can install this software as normal Trac plugin.
- Uninstall RelaTicketAdmin if you have installed before.
- Change to the directory containning setup.py.
- If you want to install this plugin globally, that will install this plugin to the python path:
- python setup.py install
- If you want to install this plugin to trac instance only:
- python setup.py bdist_egg
- copy the generated egg file to the trac instance's plugin directory
cp dist/*.egg /srv/trac/env/plugins
- Config trac.ini:
[components] rtadmin.* = enabled [rtadmin] base_path = /path/to/output/html/files #/tracs/ctrl/keylist/KSTracRelaTicket/exp
- Trac administrator can specify which milestone should be handled by relaticket:
- Login as administrator, open Admin -> Ticket System -> RelaTicket
- 'check' milestones that will be handled by relaticket
Download and Source