|Version 1 (modified by osimons, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Repository Readme File Rendering
When browsing directories using the 'Browse Source' menu item (repository browser), this plugin will render any file in listing starting with 'readme(*)' in some form.
It uses the default Trac Mimeview rendering, and will render text (and source files) as usual (less line numbers). However, any supported output format can be used to provide HTML, like:
- .rst files (restructured text)
- wiki markup by setting file mime-type to text/x-trac-wiki (or making for instance .wiki file extension default by trac.ini setting `[mimeviewer] mime_map = ...., text/x-trac-wiki:wiki)
- Install or easy_install plugin as usual
- Enable in trac.ini: [components] reposreadme.* = enabled
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Examples - add your own directory if you use the plugin for a public site:
- https://www.coderesort.com/p/reiseregningen/browser/trunk (license text file)
-  by osimons on 2010-10-18 03:04:55
ReposReadMePlugin: Visual follow-up for #7795, specifically some spacing and double-boxing of the plain text files.
-  by osimons on 2010-10-11 00:19:25
ReposReadMePlugin: Added filename as heading and wrapped content into a box for nicer visual effects. Also made filename into an anchor to allow directly linking to each individual readme file.
-  by osimons on 2010-10-06 13:25:19
ReposReadMePlugin: Updated to support 0.12 multi-repository, fetching correct repos from current data when available.