|Version 5 (modified by rjollos, 2 years ago) (diff)|
Display RSS feed
A Simple RSS News Retriever: Returns the content of an rss2 feed, parsed and pretty.
- caches fetched feeds to /tmp/tracrss
- returns the feed as a <dl>
- RESULTS_FULL = 1; < number of results for which descriptions are displayed
- RESULTS_TOTAL = 5; < total number of results, titles of posts are displayed
- CACHE_INTERVAL = 1500 < time till feed is rechecked.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
-  by GraemeWorthy on 2006-06-27 21:53:29
-  by GraemeWorthy on 2006-06-08 01:14:57
Added better comment block at the top
removed all print statements with comments to #print, it was messing up apache.
-  by GraemeWorthy on 2006-06-08 01:03:03