|Version 7 (modified by anonymous, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Attention! Alpha stage!
A simple scheduling algorithm for tickets.
If each ticket is assigned an effort, they can be scheduled based on their owner and priority and milestone. Then a Gantt chart or a personal time table can be generated.
Works with the EstimationToolsPlugin.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Use the attached egg or download the zipped source from here.
Room for improvement here...
- Create the following custom fields:
- estimatedhours (int)
- startdate (date)
- duedate (date)
- Deploy the egg
- Manually enable the Macros as admin
-  by viola on 2009-09-12 22:50:57
Rescheduling on avail change.
Ganttchart weekends displayed better, filter on owner and milestone by request params.
-  by viola on 2009-09-07 21:01:30
Team availabilities can now be entered and are used by the scheduler.
-  by viola on 2009-08-22 21:54:19
Code cleanup and first steps towards configurability
- EstimationTools-0.4-py2.5.egg (42.4 KB) - added by viola 5 years ago.
- timetable.gif (37.8 KB) - added by viola 5 years ago.
- timetable.2.gif (37.8 KB) - added by viola 5 years ago.
- SchedulingTools-0.1-py2.5.egg (12.2 KB) - added by viola 5 years ago.
- gantt.gif (26.1 KB) - added by viola 5 years ago.
- avail.gif (12.8 KB) - added by anonymous 5 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip