|Version 8 (modified by viola, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Attention! Alpha stage!
A simple scheduling algorithm for tickets.
If each ticket is assigned an effort, they can be scheduled based on their owner and priority and milestone.
Then a Gantt chart can be generated. It displays all scheduled ticketds as usual together with their milestones. The latter ones are display in black if ok or in red, if a ticket in the milestone reaches past the milestones due date.
A personal time table displays the next tickets a developer should work at.
Works with the EstimationToolsPlugin.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Use the attached egg or download the zipped source from here.
Room for improvement here...
- Create the following custom fields:
- estimatedhours (int)
- startdate (date)
- duedate (date)
- Deploy the egg
- Manually enable the Macros as admin
-  by viola on 2009-09-12 22:50:57
Rescheduling on avail change.
Ganttchart weekends displayed better, filter on owner and milestone by request params.
-  by viola on 2009-09-07 21:01:30
Team availabilities can now be entered and are used by the scheduler.
-  by viola on 2009-08-22 21:54:19
Code cleanup and first steps towards configurability
- EstimationTools-0.4-py2.5.egg (42.4 KB) - added by viola 6 years ago.
- timetable.gif (37.8 KB) - added by viola 6 years ago.
- timetable.2.gif (37.8 KB) - added by viola 6 years ago.
- SchedulingTools-0.1-py2.5.egg (12.2 KB) - added by viola 6 years ago.
- gantt.gif (26.1 KB) - added by viola 6 years ago.
- avail.gif (12.8 KB) - added by anonymous 6 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip