|Version 3 (modified by sambloomquist, 8 years ago) (diff)|
Scrum Burndown in Trac
A plugin to enable burndown chart capabilities, a common part of Scrum and other agile development methodologies.
Installing this plugin is a four-step process.
- Apply this patch to enable the 'integer' ticket field type
- Add custom ticket fields
- Install the egg
- Create a cron/pycron job to run a daily python script
Adding custom ticket fields
Add the following to your trac.ini file:
[components] burndown.* = enabled [ticket-custom] orig_estimate = integer orig_estimate.label = Original Estimate (in hours) current_estimate = integer current_estimate.label = Current Estimate (in hours) time_spent = integer time_spent.label = Time Spent
Original estimate is not really used by the plugin, it's just common Scrum process to be able to see how the estimates have change throughout a given sprint.
Installing the egg
Install just like you would any other Trac plugin. Drop the egg into...
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Download the distributable Python egg from here.
-  by rjollos on 2013-05-17 01:38:18
- Fixed incorrect package_data specification (regression from ).
- Renamed config.html to admin_burndown.html in order to better ensure that we'll meet the requirements that template names are unique.
- Changed url in setup.py to point to the trac-hacks site.
Thanks to Jun Omae (jun66j5) for these fixes.
-  by rjollos on 2013-05-16 01:40:27
- Removed Trac pre-0.11 compatibility code.
- Changed module names to follow Trac naming conventions.
- Updated source file headers and added where missing.
Note: If you enabled the plugin through the web admin, or by providing the full module name, you'll need to re-enable the plugin or edit the [components] section:
burndown.burndown_admin_milestones.burndownmilestonesadminpanel = enabled burndown.burndown.burndowncomponent = enabled
burndown.admin.burndownadminpanel = enabled burndown.burndown.burndownmodule = enabled
-  by rjollos on 2013-05-16 00:59:46
Refs #7066, #11069: Removed ClearSilver req.hdf variables.