|Version 10 (modified by cbalan, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Edit a single wiki section
An edit button appears at the end of a section heading you hover over it.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download and Source
Don't forget to put this into your trac.ini:
[components] tracsectionedit.* = enabled
or to enable it trhough the /admin/general/plugin panel.
- Note: web server or Trac reboot not required.
-  by rjollos on 2012-01-27 22:44:23
Some code cleanup:
- Use regex from Trac 0.12 wiki module for matching request.
- Remove serve_ui_files option, which appeared to be useful only for debugging. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about this.
-  by rjollos on 2012-01-27 06:58:16
Fixes #6342: (0.2.6) Added a new trac.ini option edit_subsections. When True, all subsections of a section will be displayed for editing. The default is False, preserving the existing behavior.
The 0.12 and 0.11 branches wil be combined in the near future, at which point this feature will be available for 0.11.
-  by rjollos on 2012-01-27 06:49:26
Refs #4970: Removing 0.12dev branch for now.