|Version 12 (modified by JasonWinnebeck, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Edit a single wiki section
An edit button appears at the end of a section heading you hover over it.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download and Source
Don't forget to put this into your trac.ini:
[components] tracsectionedit.* = enabled
or enable it though the /admin/general/plugin panel.
- Note: web server or Trac reboot not required.
Configuration options are placed in the [section-edit] section of your trac.ini. You can also use IniAdminPlugin.
|preview_whole_page||true||Whether to preview the entire change with preview button, or just the section under edit (#4848)|
|serve_ui_files||??||?? (JasonWinnebeck -- I found this with IniAdminPlugin but not sure what it does)|
-  by rjollos on 2012-01-27 22:44:23
Some code cleanup:
- Use regex from Trac 0.12 wiki module for matching request.
- Remove serve_ui_files option, which appeared to be useful only for debugging. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about this.
-  by rjollos on 2012-01-27 06:58:16
Fixes #6342: (0.2.6) Added a new trac.ini option edit_subsections. When True, all subsections of a section will be displayed for editing. The default is False, preserving the existing behavior.
The 0.12 and 0.11 branches wil be combined in the near future, at which point this feature will be available for 0.11.
-  by rjollos on 2012-01-27 06:49:26
Refs #4970: Removing 0.12dev branch for now.