|Version 2 (modified by martin_s, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Server Side Redirect from a Wiki Page
This plug-in allow to place a redirect macro at the start of any wiki page which will cause an server side redirect when the wiki page is viewed.
This plug-in is compatible (i.e. can be used) with the client side redirect macro TracRedirect but doesn't depend on it.
A protection for 1st (A->A) and 2nd (A->B->A) order redirect loops is implemented, but higher order loops (A->B->C->A, etc.) must be handled by the browser or the user. Firefox 3 handles redirect loops well.
This plug-in uses the ExtractUrlPlugin, which much also be install.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
The following 'macro' at the begin of the wiki page will cause a redirect to the OtherWikiPage. Any other TracLink can be used.
-  by rjollos on 2012-08-04 03:37:28
Fixes #6940, #8680:
- Removed setup_requires statement from setup.py. The listed package is only necessary for installation, not for running setuptools.
- Modified import statement for extract_url since it was not importing correctly.
Tested with Trac 1.0dev-r11167.
-  by martin_s on 2010-08-30 23:57:55
Added encoding meta-comment and declared SVN keywords as unicode to avoid issues with non-english locales.
-  by martin_s on 2010-08-23 13:12:11
Removed outdated variable rev from setup file.