Settings Plugin for easy handling of a bunch of configuration data
Provides extension for trac-admin for easy removing unneeded milestones, components, etc. and setting a bunch of config options from a file.
Extends command trac-admin with some more commands:
- component removeall <pattern>: Remove all components with a specific pattern
- permission removeall <user_pattern>: Remove all permissions with a specific pattern for users
- milestone removeall <pattern>: Remove all milestones with a specific pattern
- version removeall <pattern>: Remove all versions with a specific pattern
- ticket_type removeall <pattern>;: Remove all ticket_types with a specific pattern
- priority removeall <pattern>;: Remove all priorities with a specific pattern
- config setall <path/to/file>: Set all config options from file to trac.ini
- plugin replace <plugin_name>: Replaces plugin(s) with plugin name (without version)
- plugin replaceall: Replaces all (!) plugins (dangerous!)
- attachment unused: Removes unused attachments (dangerous!); options: [list | remove]
- option list only lists unused attachments
- option remove backups attachments into $PROJECT_ENV/backup_unused_attachments.zip and removes unused attachments; this could be useful when upgrading Trac from revision before 11036 to Trac revision after that
Pattern can have wildcards (%).
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Or download precompiled python egg.
Examples usage of commands:
# removes all components starting with component trac-admin </path/to/projenv> component removeall component% # removes ALL (!) versions trac-admin </path/to/projenv> version removeall % # overrides and creates all config entries from `company.ini` trac-admin </path/to/projenv> config setall company.ini # replaces plugin TracAccountManager trac-admin </path/to/projenv> plugin replace TracAccountManager # removes all plugins (and made a backup) # then copies all plugin of current directory into plugins-directory trac-admin </path/to/projenv> plugin replaceall
adding additional command attachment unused, which lists or removes unused attachments; when calling attachment unused list the output could be piped and afterwards opened by OpenOffice Calc by using separator ":"
trac-admin $TRAC_ENV attachment unused list > attachments.txt trac-admin $TRAC_ENV attachment unused remove > attachments.txt
see http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/10313 for details
copying sources to trunk, since future changes will be made for Trac version 0.13
added commands plugin replace and plugin replaceall and therefore changed version to 0.5.a2
added command permission removeall and therefore changed version to 0.5.a1