Settings Plugin for easy handling of a bunch of configuration data
Provides extension for trac-admin for easy removing unneeded milestones, components, etc. and setting a bunch of config options from a file.
Extends command trac-admin with some more commands:
- component removeall <pattern>: Remove all components with a specific pattern
- permission removeall <user_pattern>: Remove all permissions with a specific pattern for users
- milestone removeall <pattern>: Remove all milestones with a specific pattern
- version removeall <pattern>: Remove all versions with a specific pattern
- ticket_type removeall <pattern>;: Remove all ticket_types with a specific pattern
- priority removeall <pattern>;: Remove all priorities with a specific pattern
- config setall <path/to/file>: Set all config options from file to trac.ini
- plugin replace <plugin_name>: Replaces plugin(s) with plugin name (without version)
- plugin replaceall: Replaces all (!) plugins (dangerous!)
- attachment unused: Removes unused attachments (dangerous!); options: [list | remove]
- option list only lists unused attachments
- option remove backups attachments into $PROJECT_ENV/backup_unused_attachments.zip and removes unused attachments; this could be useful when upgrading Trac from revision before 11036 to Trac revision after that
Pattern can have wildcards (%).
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Or download precompiled python egg.
Examples usage of commands:
# removes all components starting with component trac-admin </path/to/projenv> component removeall component% # removes ALL (!) versions trac-admin </path/to/projenv> version removeall % # overrides and creates all config entries from `company.ini` trac-admin </path/to/projenv> config setall company.ini # replaces plugin TracAccountManager trac-admin </path/to/projenv> plugin replace TracAccountManager # removes all plugins (and made a backup) # then copies all plugin of current directory into plugins-directory trac-admin </path/to/projenv> plugin replaceall
-  by framay on 2012-05-10 10:32:26
adding additional command attachment unused, which lists or removes unused attachments; when calling attachment unused list the output could be piped and afterwards opened by OpenOffice Calc by using separator ":"
trac-admin $TRAC_ENV attachment unused list > attachments.txt trac-admin $TRAC_ENV attachment unused remove > attachments.txt
see http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/10313 for details
-  by framay on 2011-11-28 08:47:40
copying sources to trunk, since future changes will be made for Trac version 0.13
-  by framay on 2011-05-12 10:16:20
added commands plugin replace and plugin replaceall and therefore changed version to 0.5.a2