|Version 23 (modified by rjollos, 2 years ago) (diff)|
- #9995 is being implemented on a development fork.
- Version 5.0 of this plugin is under development. The main new feature will be the ability to hide fields rather than dropping them #6648. After the release of 5.0, future work will be to add features to the DynamicFieldsPlugin in order to get equivalent functionality, if it does not already exist. A migration guide will be written to help with transitioning to the DynamicFieldsPlugin.
- Version 4.0 of this plugin has been released.
Hide fields from ticket entry form
Allows you to hide any ticket field to provide a simplified ticket form when creating tickets.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Add a section like this to your trac.ini to display only the specified fields in the ticket form.
[simpleticket] fields = milestone, owner, component show_only = true
Then give some users the TICKET_CREATE_SIMPLE permission. The TICKET_CREATE_SIMPLE permission has no effect on a user with the TRAC_ADMIN permission.
-  by rjollos on 2013-09-12 06:48:31
Refs #11290: Perform some additional tests for variable existence, and don't remove required fields.
-  by rjollos on 2013-05-10 07:12:39
-  by rjollos on 2012-04-22 23:19:56
Fixes #9572: Created tag of version 4.0. Bumped trunk to 5.0dev.