|Version 8 (modified by AdrianFritz, 3 years ago) (diff)|
Printing Sticky of Trac Tickets
This plugin is able to print tickets on sticky notes.
The sticky format and content can be controlled with arguments in trac.ini file:
|fields||0.12.0.3||Optional. Ticket fields in a sticky.||owner,reporter,time|
|fontname||0.12.0.3||Optional. Font name in PDF file.||(auto)|
|pagesize||0.12.0.3||Optional. Page size of PDF file which the tickets is printed.||A4|
|sticky_width||N.A see #9655||Optional. Width (mm) of a sticky.||75|
|sticky_height||N.A see #9655||Optional. Height (mm) of a sticky").||75|
- Install globally with:
sudo easy_install https://trac-hacks.org/svn/stickyticketplugin/0.12
- Enable the plugin by updating TracIni file (..../trac.ini) as follows:
[components] tracstickyticket.* = enabled
- Configure the plugin in its own configuration section, placed into 'trac.ini' file as follows:
[sticky-ticket] fields = owner,milestone,priority,description sticky_width = 65 sticky_height = 50
- Restart web server on command line:
$ sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
Existing bugs and feature requests for StickyTicketPlugin are here.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Source & Download
Download the zipped source from here.
-  by jun66j5 on 2011-12-30 18:55:24
Removed unused imports and variables.
-  by jun66j5 on 2011-12-30 18:51:59
Fixed broken sticky feature in a report page.
-  by jun66j5 on 2011-12-30 18:50:17
Fixed a problem that the plugin accesses tracstickyticket/locale with no message catalogs (closes #9647).