|Version 39 (modified by rjollos, 3 years ago) (diff)|
Known (Confirmed) Issues
- 2011-01-10: Trac 0.11 and 0.12 (trunk) compatible versions are now available. The Trac 0.10 version is no longer supported.
- 2011-01-10: Maintainership transferred to rjollos.
Allows to gauge project activity at a glance
Stractistics is little plugin designed to estimate recent project activity. It's still an early version but we're already using it internally so it may be useful to you too. Feel free to drop some feedback.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download and Source
Your web browser must support :
- Macromedia Flash Player 9 plugin.
FireFox 2.0, Internet Explorer 7 and Opera 9.25 have been successfully tested.
First, enable the plugin.
[components] stractistics.* = enabled
Then if you've got STRACTISTICS_VIEW permission, a Stractistics button will appear on the navigation bar. Just click it and enjoy.
Now (from ver 0.3.0 upwards) you can customize the time gap thanks to the upper-left form. Please don't set the number of weeks higher than 25 because that clutters values on the x axis, I'll try to fix that sometime. Note that the ticket activity chart ignores the number of weeks, it only considers 30 days prior the chosen date.
- A week is Monday through Sunday.
- All results are real-time, Stractistics executes a series of queries against your Trac database when the page is loaded.
From version 0.3.0 onwards, it's possible to customize these parameters:
- repository_authors_limit : Number of users displayed on the repository activity chart. Its default value is 5.
- wiki_authors_limit : Number of users displayed on the wiki activity chart . Its default value is 5.
- ignored_repository_authors: List of users to be ignored in the repository activity chart. User names should be comma-separated. Its default value is empty.
- ignored_wiki_authors: List of users to be ignored in the wiki activity chart. User names should be comma-separated. Its default value is empty.
- max_author_characters: Maximum number of author characters to be displayed on the tables. This comes in handy when dealing with long author names. Its default value is None, therefore it doesn't mangle the names at all.
Right now, I'd advise against setting any of those parameters to a value greater than 8 because that leads to cluttered charts. If you wish to modify the default settings, create a new section called 'stractistics' in trac.ini and then add any of the parameters and its new value. Example:
[stractistics] repository_authors_limit = 5 wiki_authors_limit = 7
Project reports: User reports:
- Looks great! Mantis has some nice reports like this - might be good to see the reports they generate. Hoping support for 0.11 is available soon!
- Guys, very good plugin, congratulations
- would be nice to be able to filter the ticket stats by ticket type (e.g. just the stats for defects, etc.) and/or component.
- Great plugin! Eagerly waiting for 0.11 support also.
- Nice - seems to work even with 0.11
- Again: seems to work even with 0.11.2.1, so give it a try.
-  by rjollos on 2014-01-23 05:10:00
0.6dev: Changed license from GPL v2 to BSD 3-Clause, with permission from original author dagomez. Refs #10916.
Converted tabs to space and fixed indentation in source code.
-  by rjollos on 2014-01-21 06:29:56
0.6dev: Fix query for user wiki activity. Refs #10916.
-  by rjollos on 2014-01-21 06:29:48
0.6dev: PEP-0008 changes.
- logo_gmv.gif (3.6 KB) - added by dagomez 6 years ago.
- Stractistics-0.1.0beta_1202320797399_760.png (156.3 KB) - added by dagomez 6 years ago.
- STractistics_0.3.2-1207759491239.png (109.3 KB) - added by dagomez 6 years ago.
(206.3 KB) -
added by dagomez 6 years ago.
0.4.1 global repors
(201.1 KB) -
added by dagomez 6 years ago.
0.4.1 user reports
Download all attachments as: .zip