|Version 1 (modified by kisg, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Svnauthz File Administration Plugin
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
It uses the authz_file setting from the trac.ini to find the svnauthz file. Currently it only supports svnauthz files without the repository prefix, so the authz_module_name setting in trac.ini should be left empty.
-  by rjollos on 2012-08-01 06:34:25
- Added checks for non-empty group and path before attempting to add them. A warning is added if either are empty.
- Extracted code to a method _get_authz.
- Corrected tabs and indentation.
-  by rjollos on 2012-08-01 05:51:42
- Degrade gracefully and add warning when authz_file is not defined.
- Organized imports and removed some dead code.
-  by rjollos on 2011-08-20 03:51:17
Fixes #8165: Applied patch from Dennis McRitchie.
1) Now uses v0.12 RepositoryManager? to retrieve the list of repos associated with this project. When show_all_repos is false, only these repos will be displayed. 2) Now requires v0.12 or later to install. 3) Supports new read_only_display option so as to provide users a view into their svn permissions without letting them change the authz_file. This is necessary because of the race condition described by ticket #5664. 4) Supports an input text box to supplement the drop-down list when adding members to groups or repos. Needed for situations where access is being given to users that are not users of the Trac project. 5) Now sorts the lists of groups and repos in a case-insensitive manner. Helpful when the list is very long, and one forgets that there is a second list starting with lower-case letters. 6) Now sorts the lists of group and repo members. 7) Fixed bug where the *:/ repo was sometimes not displayed first. 8) Defines the 2 supported options with defaults and description strings within the plugin. This allows them to be easily displayed and modified via the "trac.ini Editor" plugin or other similar tools, and avoids the need for editing trac.ini manually. 9) Now displays this plugin under the Version Control section of the admin interface menu. 10) Revved package version to 0.2