|Version 17 (modified by rjollos, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Svnauthz File Administration Plugin
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Install, Download and Source
For installation, refer to TracPlugins.
It uses the authz_file setting from the [trac] section of trac.ini to find the svnauthz file. You may also set the authz_module_name in trac.ini should be left empty (this means you have to specify the complete path from the root of the filesystem). There is also an option to show all authz_module_names contained in the autz-file.
[components] svnauthz.* = enabled [svnauthzadmin] show_all_repos = true
parameter in the components part of the trac.ini The following screenshot shows the plugin in action:
-  by rjollos on 2014-04-30 23:00:24
Executed reindent.py on codebase.
-  by rjollos on 2012-08-01 06:34:25
- Added checks for non-empty group and path before attempting to add them. A warning is added if either are empty.
- Extracted code to a method _get_authz.
- Corrected tabs and indentation.
-  by rjollos on 2012-08-01 05:51:42
- Degrade gracefully and add warning when authz_file is not defined.
- Organized imports and removed some dead code.