|Version 2 (modified by kisg, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Svnauthz File Administration Plugin
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
It uses the authz_file setting from the trac.ini to find the svnauthz file. Currently it only supports svnauthz files without the repository prefix, so the authz_module_name setting in trac.ini should be left empty.
The following screenshot shows the plugin in action:
-  by rjollos on 2014-04-30 23:00:24
Executed reindent.py on codebase.
-  by rjollos on 2012-08-01 06:34:25
- Added checks for non-empty group and path before attempting to add them. A warning is added if either are empty.
- Extracted code to a method _get_authz.
- Corrected tabs and indentation.
-  by rjollos on 2012-08-01 05:51:42
- Degrade gracefully and add warning when authz_file is not defined.
- Organized imports and removed some dead code.