|Version 5 (modified by rjollos, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Backlinks for ticket in descriptions
TicketBackLinksDescription behaves same way (as is briefly based on) BackLinksMacro, but it works for tickets and, by default, it writes a listing of ticket referrings on ticket description field. It can be also called from a wiki page to show backlinks to a ticket.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
-  by rjollos on 2012-10-10 03:54:13
Fixed incorrect source code encoding (http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0263/).
-  by rjollos on 2012-09-12 06:22:48
Renamed 0.11 directory to trunk.
-  by rjollos on 2012-09-12 06:19:57
- Only the first referring page was being shown in the generated HTML.
- Removed unnecessary implementation of ITemplateProvider.