|Version 8 (modified by bof, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Conditionally set ticket creation status
This plugin is an evolution of the TicketCreationStatusPlugin, permitting conditioned setting of creation status, depending on arbitrary ticket field values, e.g. type.
Status can be chosen independantly for owned or unowned tickets.
[components] ticketconditionalcreationstatus.* = enabled
Configuration is then written in a separate section, headed [ticketconditionalcreationstatus].
There is one fixed configuration variable, criteria, taking as value a list of ticket field names that you want to use as conditions.
For any of the criteria you can then write variables <fieldname>.owned or <fieldname>.unowned.
- in the simplest form, such a variable takes the form <fieldcontent> -> <ticketstatus>
- you can also give several such rules, like <content1> -> <status1>, <content2> -> <status2>
- when you have several content values that should map to the same status, you can use <content1>|<content2> -> <status>
The following example will make owned tickets of types task and task-dev start out as assigned, instead of new, and tickets of type plan start out as new_plan.
[ticketconditionalcreationstatus] criteria = type type.owned = task|task-dev -> assigned, plan -> new_plan
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
-  by bof on 2011-07-22 22:01:04
operate like on ticket creation when existing ticket goes from closed to new. and some TAB->space fixes.
-  by bof on 2011-06-21 14:23:16
fix bad import in init
-  by bof on 2011-06-21 11:32:59
expand configuration: comma separated list of cond->value, and multiple cond1|cond2|...