|Version 8 (modified by rjollos, 19 months ago) (diff)|
Time based graph of ticket statistics
Generates time based graphs of total, new and closed tickets. It's based on TracTicketStatsPlugin but allows filter the tickets you want to display (e.g. graph only errors) as well as other parameters.
- Advanced Argument Parser for Trac Macros (AdvParseArgsPlugin).
The date range parameter it's stolen from Trac trunk (the format for upcoming date field queries).
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- height: graph height, default 500 px.
- column_width: default 40 px.
- res_days: resolution (in days) for each point in the graph.
- daterange: date range specified as "from;to" or just "to". Using 0.12's date field query sintax (http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracQuery?version=20#QueryLanguage)
[[TicketStats(title = Total tickets last 15 days, height=250,daterange=15d,res_days=1)]]
[[TicketStats(title = Error tickets by week last 3 months, daterange=3m,res_days=7, query=Type='error')]]
-  by rjollos on 2013-05-13 03:07:55
Refs #9261: Switch to using Yahoo YUI API 2.9.0. It appears that 2.5.2 is no longer available.
-  by rjollos on 2013-05-13 03:07:35
Fixes #9261: Added Trac 0.12 compatibility, in which microsecond timestamps are used rather than timestamps with a resolution of seconds.
-  by rjollos on 2013-05-13 03:07:17
Refs #8140: Fixed PEP-0008 violations.