|Version 3 (modified by rjollos, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Synchronize Trac tickets to Remember the Milk task manager
- When a ticket is created, a RTM task also will be added.
- When you close a ticket, the associated RTM task will be completed.
This hack is hosted externally. See Ticket2RTM for more info. I'm just adding a stub here to point to the author's page.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- edit Makefile and set PLUGINS_DIR to your Trac plugin dir
- python setup.py –bdist_egg
- copy dist/TracTicket2RTMPlugin*.egg into your Trac plugin dir
RTM API key, token
After acquired key and shared secret, you can get your token by using bundled script. Run as follow:
% python get_token.py <api key> <shared secret>
- copy/paste contents of trac_ini_sample.txt to your trac.ini
- set rtm_api_key, rtm_api_secret, rtm_api_token to ones acquired above