|Version 2 (modified by chriswolf, 3 years ago) (diff)|
Trac Ticket to Salesforce ticket synchronization
This plugin maintains synchronization of Trac tickets with Salesforce custom objects, Ticket and Comment. Tickets are related to Cases by adding a custom field to the Trac ticket called case_number
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- Install the custom objects and custom page layouts into your Salesforce org.
- Generate the partner WSDL and copy it into your trac/projects/<yourproj>/conf directory
- Edit trac.ini to enable the tick2sforce component as well as setting the web service API credentials.
-  by chriswolf on 2011-02-08 14:19:26
Refactored code to consolidate two classes, Ticket2Case and CaseNumberValidator
into a single class, Ticket2SForce. This obviates the need for "caseId" global
and connection static method to share connection between two classs.
-  by chriswolf on 2011-02-08 13:38:01
Add debug stmnt to show sessionId
-  by chriswolf on 2011-02-07 10:47:43