|Version 15 (modified by rjollos, 20 months ago) (diff)|
TinyMce Wiki Plugin
Also, within WYSIWYG text, you still have (it seems) the important Trac WikiFormatting NOT provided by HTML: you still can still do TracLinks, WikiMacros, the Links (? TracLinks?), and WikiProcessors. (MBParker notes: from the screenshot, these are highlighed by red box outline; I would imagine that they don't actually operate until the code is previewed or displayed.)
The data which it retains is not wiki grammar, is the individual type which includes the Traclink and the Macro et cetera to the HTML. Considerably it becomes difficult to edit the data which it retains with the wiki editor of default.
- The [[PageOutline]] macro will cease to function if you edit an existing page.
I've patched this plugin to work with 0.10 am will try to get this included in the plugin itself and branch a 0.10 release at some point. See: #744
Patch is available at attachment:ticket:744:tinymcewikiplugin-0.10.patch
- You must download the TinyMCE from http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/, and put tinymce directory (not tiny_mce) into share/trac/htdocs.
- Copy tinymce_trac.css in this plugin to tinymce folder.
- Add the following options to trac.ini:
[components] trac.wiki.web_ui.WikiModule= disabled
- (optional) If you have not modified default_handler, add the following options too:
[trac] default_handler = TinyMceWikiPlugin
- Follow the normal install instructions.
- Don't forget to restart trac/httpd
To customize the TinyMCE
The TinyMCE-Plugin reads the tinymceconf.cs which is placed on the templates folder of the TracEnv. Reading the document of the TinyMCE, please rewrite this file.
To rewrite to the language of your country
The TinyMCE-Plugin reads the tinymcewiki.cs which is placed on the templates folder of the TracEnv. Please rewrite this file.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Push the 'Edit/Create this page with WISIWYG' button on wiki page.