|Version 1 (modified by thomasklein, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Trac2mite connects your Trac account with your mite.account. Track your time easily on issues within Trac and get them automatically send to mite.
- Trac >= v0.11
- TracHoursPlugin >= r7148
- a mite.account (you can easily signup for a free 30 days trial account)
Please note: Currently there’s a problem when installing the plugin the normal way. Until this issue is resolved you have to install the plugin in development mode as described in the steps below.
- Make sure the TracHoursPlugin is installed and enabled.
- Place all source files of the Trac2mite plugin into the plugin directory of your Trac environment.
- Change to /path/to/your/projenv/plugins/Trac2mite/0.11 via console and run the command
python setup.py develop -md /path/to/your/projenv/plugins
- Login as a user with admin privileges and go to Admin > Plugins to enable all components for 'trac2mite', which should now be listed as a available plugin. 5 You are prompted to upgrade your Trac environment via the trac-admin tool. Do so and restart your webserver.
Please note: Only users with the permission TICKET_ADD_HOURS can use the features of the TracHoursPlugin and Trac2mite. The following steps assume you have this permission.
Go to Preferences > mite and try to connect to your mite.account.
After providing your account data you can now select your mite.projects and mite.services that will appear when you create a new time entry with the TracHoursPlugin.
Once the connection to your mite.account is verified, you should now have the possibility to assign one of your mite.projects and mite.services to every new and existing time entry. When saving the time entry, Trac2mite will send this data to your mite.account.
Download and reporting bugs
The plugin is hosted on Github: http://github.com/thomasklein/Trac2mite
If you encounter any bugs or problems, i would appreciate it if you let me know through the issue system on Github.
Trac2mite is licensed under the terms of the MIT License, see the included MIT-LICENSE file.