|Version 2 (modified by richard, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Trac AutoComplete Plugin
This plugin auto complete user info when input report, owner, cc in ticket, and provide a popup dialog to edit cc to help input plenty of recipients. The user information are maintained in trac instance's conf/username_list.txt file.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
You can install this software as normal Trac plugin.
- Uninstall TracAutoCompletePlugin if you have installed before.
- Change to the directory containning setup.py.
- If you want to install this plugin globally, that will install this plugin to the python path:
- python setup.py install
- If you want to install this plugin to trac instance only:
- python setup.py bdist_egg
- copy the generated egg file to the trac instance's plugin directory
cp dist/*.egg /srv/trac/env/plugins
- Config trac.ini:
[components] autocomplete.* = enabled
- Create and edit file /srv/trac/env/conf/username_list.txt. Please make sure this file encoded with UTF-8.
userfoo [User Foo] userbar [User Bar]