|Version 3 (modified by pacopablo, 8 years ago) (diff)|
Trac Blog Plugin
A blogging system for Trac.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
This plugin requires that the TagsPlugin is installed. It has been tested with the current trunk, though should work on 0.9.x
Install in the same manner as any other Trac plugin:
# python setup.py bdist_egg # cp dist/*.egg /srv/trac/env/plugins
You will also probably need to enable the plugin in your environments trac.ini:
[components] tracblog.* = enabled
The TracBlog() macro allows for embedding blogs into a wiki page. You can specify which tags should be included in the blog. If no tags are specified, then the blog tag is used.
-  by pacopablo on 2008-04-15 18:14:15
Added patch from retracile to include wiki:BlogHeader? in the top of the blog page.
-  by pacopablo on 2008-03-15 15:12:07
More 0.11 porting
-  by pacopablo on 2008-02-13 08:52:05
- Refs #1111 - First big push towards porting to 0.11
- The blog entry window has mostly been finished.