|Version 10 (modified by rjollos, 2 years ago) (diff)|
A plugin to aid in the development of Trac plugins
The purpose of this plugin is to provide useful information to Trac plugin developers.
Currently this includes:
- A plugin registry browser which lets you inspect the relationships between all active plugin components and interfaces.
- A template context data inspector that you can use to drill-down into the data provided to a template by any request handler.
- API documentation popups for the above.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Follow standard procedure
svn co http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tracdeveloperplugin/trunk/ tracdeveloperplugin cd tracdeveloperplugin python setup.py bdist_egg cp dist/*.egg ../TRAC_ENV/plugins cd ..
The plugin registry page
The template context debugger
-  by rjollos on 2015-03-16 15:23:30
Avoid UnicodeEncode error when rendering API docs. Fixes #11907.
-  by olemis on 2013-12-29 17:50:54
TracDeveloper [ refs #7455 ]: Add setup.cfg file status=dev
-  by olemis on 2013-12-27 05:48:45
TracDeveloperPlugin [ refs #7397 ] : Permission action DEVELOP => TRAC_DEVELOP