|Version 8 (modified by anonymous, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Documentation plugin for Trac
The TracDocsPlugin adds a Docs tab to the trac project. It is a wiki plugin where the wiki text is stored in the Subversion repository.
- Uses RestructuredText as a markup language.
- Supports inline images and links.
- Highlights source code using google-code-prettify.
- Supports editing through Subversion and the Trac website.
- Handles user permission using Subversion authorization.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
See http://github.com/mrjbq7/tracdocs for more details and the source code.
It is configured in the trac.ini file by enabling the component and configuring the path within the Subversion repository to store the wiki documents:
[components] tracdocs.* = enabled [docs] root = wiki/trunk