|Version 14 (modified by jun66j5, 2 years ago) (diff)|
Drag-and-Drop Attachments Plugin for Trac
This plugin extends attachments list in Trac.
- Drop-and-drop to attach files using HTML5 drag-and-drop, XMLHttpRequest Level 2 and File API
- Works on Firefox 3.6+ and Chrome 12+.
- Progress bar while uploading the files using XMLHttpRequest Level 2
- Works on Firefox 3.6+, Chrome 12+ and Safari 5+.
- More than one file for selecting attachment files
- Works on Firefox 3.6+, Chrome 12+, Safari 5+ and Opera 11+.
- Paste an image to attach from clipboard
- Works on Firefox 3.6+ and Chrome 19+.
- Auto-submit on select a file to attach.
- Works on Internet Explorer 7+.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Install the plugin:
For Trac 0.11 easy_install http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tracdragdropplugin/0.11
- For Trac 0.12
- easy_install http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tracdragdropplugin/0.12
Enable the plugin in trac.ini:
[components] tracdragdrop.* = enabled
new status tickets:
-  by jun66j5 on 2014-01-26 13:08:42
tracdragdrop: replace automatically "No image" with the attached image after it is uploaded
-  by jun66j5 on 2013-12-17 20:53:13
tracdragdrop: fixed not handling fetched the image with errors
-  by jun66j5 on 2013-12-05 16:16:23
tracdragdrop: prevent word wrapping hints of paste area