|Version 9 (modified by jun66j5, 20 months ago) (diff)|
Drag-and-Drop Attachments Plugin for Trac
This plugin adds drag-and-drop attachments feature to Trac using HTML5 drag-and-drop and File API.
Important: works fine with Firefox 3.6+, Google Chrome 12+ (probably 7+) and Safari 5+, but doesn't work with Opera and Internet Explorer.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Install the plugin:
- For Trac 0.11
- easy_install http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tracdragdropplugin/0.11
- For Trac 0.12
- easy_install http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tracdragdropplugin/0.12
Enable the plugin in trac.ini:
[components] tracdragdrop.* = enabled
new status tickets:
-  by jun66j5 on 2013-12-17 20:53:13
tracdragdrop: fixed not handling fetched the image with errors
-  by jun66j5 on 2013-12-05 16:16:23
tracdragdrop: prevent word wrapping hints of paste area
-  by jun66j5 on 2013-12-05 15:53:14
tracdragdrop: use .length property instead of deprecated .size() method