|Version 1 (modified by rharkins, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Provides forms anywhere there is a wiki
This plugin aims to allow for forms anywhere there is a wiki. This is meant to supersede the previously limited-scope TracChecklist plugin.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
To be written.
-  by hasienda on 2012-05-14 23:55:10
TracFormsPlugin: (i18n) Update message catalog and German translation.
-  by hasienda on 2012-05-14 23:54:12
TracFormsPlugin: Move datetime rendering into template.
This way time stamp format is choosen per request according to preferences
of the user session, while it has been tied to server locale setting before.
-  by hasienda on 2012-02-19 23:18:45
TracFormsPlugin: Add optional write protection to input fields, refs #3264, #5353, #8715 and #9640.
A new keyword argument '-mode', for now exclusive to tf.input and tf.textarea,
with value to choose from the following list:
- ro - input blocked, like static text, but in non-editable form field
- rd - same as 'ro', but don't display stored value but default instead
- rw - regular input behavior at all times (default)
- once - initially 'rw', but blocked ('ro') after first form submission
It's an optional argument, retaining full backwards-compatibility
with existing field definitions by choosing -mode=rw as implicit default.