|Version 17 (modified by athomas, 9 years ago) (diff)|
If you want to allow others to write to your repository, send me a mail and I will arrange it.
Thanks to Edgewall Software for creating Trac, the whole Trac team for continuing the development and particularly Christopher Lenz and Rede for helping variously with the testing, design, layout and testing of the site and repository.
- Commits to the repository will now be automatically prefixed with the name of the hack being committed to.
- Added alpha and beta tags.
- Added ability to delete/replace attachments owned by you (the attachment list doesn't show up at the moment, but you can still reference them - I need to fix this).
- Added an unsupported tag.
- NewHack now lets you do everything except hack creation when unauthenticated.
- Sent mail to Trac mailing list announcing the existence of TracHacks.