|Version 21 (modified by athomas, 9 years ago) (diff)|
If you want to allow others to write to your repository, send me a mail and I will arrange it.
Thanks to Edgewall Software for creating Trac, the whole Trac team for continuing the development and particularly Christopher Lenz and Rede for helping variously with the testing, design, layout and testing of the site and repository.
- I've added automated generation of hack snapshots. These are available here at http://trac-hacks.swapoff.org/download/<hack>-r<rev>.zip. Same URL without the revision is a link to the latest revision. These snapshots are generated once an hour. Old revisions will be deleted after 30 days.
- Installed GeneralLinkSyntaxPlugin and added trac:WikiStart, trac-ticket:1, google:"trac hacks" and trac-changeset:1 links.
- Upgraded to version 0.9b2
- In order to future proof TracHacks I have replaced all references to trunk with 0.9 and stable with 0.8, in both Trac and SVN. This means that deep external references to SVN will no longer be correct.
- TracHacks is now using the mighty AccountManagerPlugin, courtesy of mgood.
- Check out the WikiStart, thanks to Muness.
This migration was not without issue, some of which I have documented in MacroMigrationTutorial.
- NewHack has not been migrated yet (it is a lot of work). This will be done over the next few days.
Bug report links in the hack pages don't work because of trac-ticket:1562.eg. AddCommentMacro bugs
(I've patched the Trac running on swapoff.org)
- Occasionally a non-existent empty page will appear to be tagged. I haven't tracked this down yet, but assume it is a bug in the TagIt macro.
If you notice any issues other than those mentioned above, please log a ticket.
Thanks again go to Muness Alrubaie for his excellent tag macro's and template modifications.
- Commits to the repository will now be automatically prefixed with the name of the hack being committed to.
- Added alpha and beta tags.
- Added ability to delete/replace attachments owned by you (the attachment list doesn't show up at the moment, but you can still reference them - I need to fix this).
- Added an unsupported tag.
- NewHack now lets you do everything except hack creation when unauthenticated.
- Sent mail to Trac mailing list announcing the existence of TracHacks.