|Version 31 (modified by otaku42, 6 years ago) (diff)|
If you want to allow others to write to your repository, send me a mail and I will arrange it.
Searching the Repository
include = *.py:*.cs:*.txt:*.html:*/README:*/ChangeLog exclude = /tracfrenchtranslation/*
The tracfrenchtranslation is explicitly excluded because it is an entire copy of the Trac source :)
Thanks to Edgewall Software for creating Trac, the whole Trac team for continuing the development and particularly Christopher Lenz and Rede for helping variously with the testing, design, layout and testing of the site and repository.
- Switched from EmoticonsPlugin to WikiGoodiesPlugin, only because it offers more smileys and extras.
- Added a themes section. Please feel free to contribute Trac themes as this is an area that is sorely lacking contribution in Trac.
- Enabled the EmoticonsPlugin, because smileys are cool.
- I have also provisionally enabled the XmlRpcPlugin. By provisionally, I mean that nothing really useful is being exported yet, as I'm not convinced of the security of it :|
- NewHack finally works on 0.9!
- Added AddCommentMacro and PollMacro to the TracHacks installation so they can be used by hacks if desired.
- Hack zip snapshots are now done in the Trac Hacks SVN post-commit hook. This means they are instantly available for download.
- I've added automated generation of hack snapshots. These are available here at http://trac-hacks.org/download/<hack>-r<rev>.zip. Same URL without the revision is a link to the latest revision. These snapshots are generated once an hour. Old revisions will be deleted after 30 days.
- Also added a download:tocmacro wikilink to ease the pain.
- Installed GeneralLinkSyntaxPlugin and added trac:WikiStart, trac-ticket:1, google:"trac hacks" and trac-changeset:1 links.
- Upgraded to version 0.9b2
- In order to future proof TracHacks I have replaced all references to trunk with 0.9 and stable with 0.8, in both Trac and SVN. This means that deep external references to SVN will no longer be correct.
- TracHacks is now using the mighty AccountManagerPlugin, courtesy of mgood.
- Check out the WikiStart, thanks to Muness.
This migration was not without issue, some of which I have documented in MacroMigrationTutorial.
- NewHack has not been migrated yet (it is a lot of work). This will be done over the next few days.
Bug report links in the hack pages don't work because of trac-ticket:1562.eg. AddCommentMacro bugs
(I've patched the Trac running on swapoff.org)
- Occasionally a non-existent empty page will appear to be tagged. I haven't tracked this down yet, but assume it is a bug in the TagIt macro.
If you notice any issues other than those mentioned above, please log a ticket.
Thanks again go to Muness Alrubaie for his excellent tag macro's and template modifications.
- Commits to the repository will now be automatically prefixed with the name of the hack being committed to.
- Added alpha and beta tags.
- Added ability to delete/replace attachments owned by you (the attachment list doesn't show up at the moment, but you can still reference them - I need to fix this).
- Added an unsupported tag.
- NewHack now lets you do everything except hack creation when unauthenticated.
- Sent mail to Trac mailing list announcing the existence of TracHacks.