|Version 10 (modified by k0s, 5 years ago) (diff)|
keep track of hours spent on tickets
TracHours is enabled like any other trac plugin:
- download and install the plugin
- enable the plugin. Use either the webadmin interface or add the following lines to the trac.ini file:
[components] trachours.* = enabled
- you will need to run trac-admin <env> upgrade in order to create the correct database tables
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
The source is available at http://trac-hacks.org/svn/trachoursplugin/0.11
Developed at The Open Planning Project
(11.3 KB) -
added by k0s 5 years ago.
screenshot for of the /hours/multiproject page for two projects and one worker (k0s)
- hours-ticket-sidebar.png (11.2 KB) - added by k0s 4 years ago.
(669.3 KB) -
added by nairsreejesh@… 4 years ago.
- tracsqlhelper.zip (11.7 KB) - added by nairsreejesh@… 4 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip