|Version 21 (modified by anonymous, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Track hours spent on tickets
Installing and Enabling TracHours
TracHours is enabled like any other trac plugin:
- download and install the plugin; see plugin installation instructions at http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracPlugins#InstallingaTracPlugin
- enable the plugin. Use either the webadmin interface or add the following lines to the trac.ini file:
[components] trachours.* = enabled
- you will need to run trac-admin <env> upgrade in order to create the correct database tables
The TracHoursPlugin requires python at least 2.4
How to Use TracHours
See the TracHoursHowto
A preliminary path to 1.0 is outlined here: http://www.openplans.org/projects/topp-engineering/lists/trac/archive/2009/01/1231168734645
Note: The TracHoursPlugin requires python version at least 2.4
See also the trac plugin installation instructions at http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracPlugins#InstallingaTracPlugin
-  by rjollos on 2014-12-08 20:36:36
0.6.0dev: Encode headers when exporting as CSV to fix traceback. Fixes #10233.
-  by rjollos on 2014-10-10 06:03:10
0.6dev: Avoid exception when hours value is invalid.
-  by rjollos on 2014-10-10 06:03:00
0.6dev: Protect against exception when Total hours custom field is missing.
Original developed at The Open Planning Project
(11.3 KB) -
added by k0s 6 years ago.
screenshot for of the /hours/multiproject page for two projects and one worker (k0s)
- hours-ticket-sidebar.png (11.2 KB) - added by k0s 5 years ago.
(669.3 KB) -
added by nairsreejesh@… 5 years ago.
- tracsqlhelper.zip (11.7 KB) - added by nairsreejesh@… 5 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip