|Version 4 (modified by AdrianFritz, 3 years ago) (diff)|
Edit tickets in reports by inplace editor
This plugin enable authorized users to edit tickets right the report, to easy the pain of modifying massive tickets.
See also: GridModifyPlugin
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
The usage is very intuitive, click any item in a report will bring up an editable control if you have appropriate privilege.
You can install this software as normal Trac plugin.
- Uninstall TracReportInplaceEditPlugin if you have installed before.
- Change to the directory containning setup.py.
python setup.py compile_catalog -f
- If you want to install this plugin globally, that will install this plugin to the python path:
- python setup.py install
- If you want to install this plugin to trac instance only:
- python setup.py bdist_egg
- copy the generated egg file to the trac instance's plugin directory
cp dist/*.egg /srv/trac/env/plugins
- Config trac.ini:
[components] ripe.* = enabled
- Grant users RIPE_EDIT privilege