Forgot your password?
← Previous Change
Next Change →
side by side
lines around each change
White space changes
04/27/07 09:14:08 (6 years ago)
This describes the code for the TracSlimTimerPlugin.
The pertinent files for the the synchronisation part of the module are as follows:
* [source:tracslimtimerplugin/0.10/tracslimtimer/__init__.py __init__.py] — Needs to import any trac Components so they are correctly loaded.
* [source:tracslimtimerplugin/0.10/tracslimtimer/api.py api.py] — The steps for upgrading (setting-up) the environment for the plugin.
* [source:tracslimtimerplugin/0.10/tracslimtimer/admin_ui.py admin_ui.py] — The administration panels.
* [source:tracslimtimerplugin/0.10/tracslimtimer/slimtimer.py slimtimer.py] — A Python API to !SlimTimer.
* [source:tracslimtimerplugin/0.10/tracslimtimer/ticket_change.py ticket_change.py] — The listener for ticket change events.
* [source:tracslimtimerplugin/0.10/tracslimtimer/users.py users.py] — A user registry class.
There is also a separate [source:tracslimtimerplugin/0.10/tests folder for unit tests] that should be run against any changes to the code.
For the reporting module the most important file is the strangely named `dump_users.py`. This is the entry point to the reporting. It should be executable from the command line (may need a chmod +x dump_users.py).
Notice that the first line of the file is:
This should cause the script to run with trac's Python rather than any other version of Python installed on the system.
Hosting sponsored by