|Version 14 (modified by jmt4b04d4v, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Table of Contents
- Important Note About 0.11 Spanish Translation
- Bugs/Feature Requests
- Patches for Trac releases
- Giving a try (0.10.5dev)
- Recent Changes
- Related tickets
Spanish translation of Trac / Traduccion al espanol de Trac
Esta wiki, no acepta algunos caracteres como acentos, ni modo :-(
This hack consists in the spanish translation of Trac user visible components.
It's planned scope, is to realize the translation of following versions:
Artifacts to be translated include:
- Trac engine
It will be based and inspired on work previously realized and kindly contributed.
For comments about it, post in the following thread:
Important Note About 0.11 Spanish Translation
Edgewall has created Babel on 05/29/2007:
A collection of tools for internationalizing Python applications
Trac l10n/i18n will be powered by this new project.
Due to this, I'm not longer planning to realize translation of 0.11 until I internalize myself about this.
If you are curious about this, take a look at http://trac.edgewall.org/browser/sandbox/i18n
- http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracTermsEs - Spanish translation of some Trac Terms.
- http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracL10N - Propose and discuss Trac changes to support localization (previous contributions as attachments).
- Trac on Edgewall, spanish translation related tickets:
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Patches for Trac releases
As for now, patches are not provided for Trac releases ( 0.10.4 , 0.10.3.1 , 0.10.3, 0.10.2, 0.10.1 , 0.10 ...).
Only one exception, patch for 0.10.4 is planned due to ticket:1719:2.
Giving a try (0.10.5dev)
Current patch, works against Trac 0.10.5dev r5827 (changes in 0.10-stable branch up to rev5644)
Trac engine and ClearSilver templates (0.10.5dev)
Download patches from here and apply them, be aware to use patches for a corresponding Trac revision (see log messages of provided patches). If patch fails for latest 0.10-stable, maybe its out of date, create a ticket pointing which Trac revision you used.
Default Wiki Pages (0.10.5dev)
Download and replace Trac provided files, usually in /usr/share/trac/templates (TODO).
Patch Procedure (0.10.5dev)
As for now, patches are not targeted against Trac releases, instead you must get a working copy of Trac 0.10-stable branch, get the patches (corresponding to a Trac range of revisions) and apply patches:
- Get a working copy of Trac 0.10-stable branch, for example:
$ mkdir ~/tmp $ mkdir ~/tmp/0.10-stable $ svn co https://svn.edgewall.com/repos/trac/branches/0.10-stable ~/tmp/0.10-stable ...
- Get patches, for example:
$ mkdir ~/tmp/0.10-stable-es-patches $ svn co https://trac-hacks.org/svn/tracspanishtranslation/0.10 ~/tmp/0.10-stable-es-patches ...
- Alternatively, download patches from here, unzip patches and apply patches, modify next secion as needed
- Apply patches witch patch command:
$ cd ~/tmp/0.10-stable $ patch -p0 -f < ../0.10-stable-es-patches/patchs/trac-spanish-python_utf-8.diff $ patch -p0 -f < ../0.10-stable-es-patches/patchs/trac-spanish-templates_utf-8.diff
-  by jmt4b04d4v on 2007-08-26 04:47:41
- Undo translation of $TRACSRC/trac/scripts/admin.py script and related test.
-  by jmt4b04d4v on 2007-08-18 00:03:38
- Restored summary and description fields in reports.
-  by jmt4b04d4v on 2007-08-17 21:26:51
- Added patch section including TrueHttpLogoutPatch for 0.10.x.
- Sync with Trac 0.10-stable rev. 5935
If I may, it's not a good idea to translate the various log(...) messages.
Imagine that you get in trouble and trigger a Trac bug (unlikely, but not impossible :-) ).
Then we ask for the log to understand what happened and ... we get in trouble!
You're right, created #1691 for tracking this issue, thanks.
- #1691 - Translation of log(...) messages may be a bad idea (CLOSED-fixed).
- #1719 - Encoding trouble (CLOSED-fixed).
- #1915 - 'trac-admin TRACENV upgrade' failed in patched trac-0.10.5dev
- #1926 - Summary and Description fields in reports are broken, well sort of. Report 8 is broken
- #1927 - Some wiki pages (default ones) are broken (don't render correctly)
- #1928 - Include TrueHttpLogoutPatch in provided patches
- Sergio Talens-Oliag (http://people.debian.org/~sto/)