|Version 9 (modified by jmt4b04d4v, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Table of Contents
Spanish translation of Trac / Traduccion al espanol de Trac
Esta wiki, no acepta algunos caracteres como acentos, ni modo :-(
This hack consists in the spanish translation of Trac user visible components.
It's planned scope, is to realize the translation of following versions:
Artifacs to be translated include:
- Trac engine
It will be based and inspired on work previously realized and kindly contributed.
For comments about it, post in the following thread:
Important Note About 0.11 Spanish Translation
Edgewall has created Babel on 05/29/2007:
A collection of tools for internationalizing Python applications
Trac l10n/i18n will be powered by this new project.
Due to this, I'm not longer planning to realize translation of 0.11 until I internalize myself about this.
If you are curious about this, take a look at http://trac.edgewall.org/browser/sandbox/i18n
- http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracTermsEs - Spanish translation of some Trac Terms.
- http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracL10N - Propose and discuss Trac changes to support localization (previous contributions as attachments).
- Trac on Edwewall, spanish translation related tickets:
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Giving a try
Trac engine and Clearsilver templates (0.10.x)
Download patchs from here and apply them, be aware to use patchs for corresponding Trac revision (see log messages of provided patchs). If patch fails for latest 0.10-stable, maybe its out of date, create a ticket pointing wich Trac revision you used.
Default Wiki Pages (0.10.x)
Download and replace Trac provided files, usually in /usr/share/trac/templates (TODO).
-  by jmt4b04d4v on 2007-08-26 04:47:41
- Undo translation of $TRACSRC/trac/scripts/admin.py script and related test.
-  by jmt4b04d4v on 2007-08-18 00:03:38
- Restored summary and description fields in reports.
-  by jmt4b04d4v on 2007-08-17 21:26:51
- Added patch section including TrueHttpLogoutPatch for 0.10.x.
- Sync with Trac 0.10-stable rev. 5935
If I may, it's not a good idea to translate the various log(...) messages.
Imagine that you get in trouble and trigger a Trac bug (unlikely, but not impossible :-) ).
Then we ask for the log to understand what happened and ... we get in trouble!
You're right, created #1691 for tracking this issue, thanks.
#1691 - Translation of log(...) messages may be a bad idea (CLOSED)
- Sergio Talens-Oliag (http://people.debian.org/~sto/)