|Version 11 (modified by anonymous, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Project and source code statistics plugin
The TracStatsPlugin adds a Stats tab to the trac project. Underneath this tab can be found statistics about subversion, wiki, and ticket system.
Some features include:
- Recent activity (last 30 days) showing top 10 developers, projects, and paths within the repository.
- Detailed statistics of source code development:
- Total files by time
- Commits by time, author, month, day of week, hour of day
- Recent commits
- Activity by time, author, project, filetype, change type
- Most active paths, files
- Commit cloud (built from checkin comments)
- Detailed statistics of Trac wiki pages:
- Total pages by time
- Edits by author
- Latest wiki pages changed
- Most active wiki pages
- Largest wiki pages
- Detailed statistics of Trac tickets:
- Open tickets by time
- Tickets by author, component
- Most active tickets
- Oldest open tickets
- Latest tickets reported, changed
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
See http://github.com/mrjbq7/tracstats for more details and the source code or to report issues or request features.
It is configured in the trac.ini file by enabling the plugin:
[components] tracstats.* = enabled
Some screenshots from a recent export of the Trac repository, showing a few of the features: