|Version 13 (modified by anonymous, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Table of Contents
Adds a button to the mainmenu and serves a page in the trac template that has an Iframe linking to the appropriate url. This will work for any number of urls specified in the following format.
Configured via the trac.ini file, the following config, will create 2 new tabs on the mainmenu (One named 'Google' and one named 'My Blog') with the respective URLS and requiring the permissions specified (e.g. google requires WIKI_VIEW while MyBlog requires TRAC_ADMIN).
[components] tractab.*=enabled [tractab] names=Google,My Blog urls=http://www.google.com, http://blogs.acceleration.net/russ perms=WIKI_VIEW, TRAC_ADMIN
NB:The perms config is optional, but if left unspecified, it requires TRAC_ADMIN permissions to view the tabs.
Getting the Plugin
svn co http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tractabplugin/trac10 svn co http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tractabplugin/trac11
Download the zipped source :
see above configuration
-  by rjollos on 2013-03-13 15:25:53
Refs #5742: Refactored template.
-  by rjollos on 2013-03-13 15:08:26
- Moved import of resource_filename to its customary location within the ITemplateProvider method.
- Organized imports.
- Minor source code formatting changes.
- Removed unused method.
-  by rjollos on 2013-03-13 14:55:40
Refs #5742: Misc changes.
- Modified entry point.
- Added url to setup.py.
- Added to setup.py:
- license header
- description and long description
- project url
- included "2-Clause" in license description
- Formatted source code.