|Version 2 (modified by bobbysmith007, 9 years ago) (diff)|
Adds a button to the mainmenu and serves a page in the trac template that has an Iframe linking to the appropriate url. This will work for any number of urls specified in the following format.
Configured via the trac.ini file, the following config, will create 2 new tabs on the mainmenu (One named 'Google' and one named 'My Blog') with the respective URLS and requiring the permissions specified (IE google requires WIKI_VIEW while MyBlog requires TRAC_ADMIN).
[components] tractab.*=enabled [tractab] names=Google,My Blog urls=http://www.google.com, http://blogs.acceleration.net/russ perms=WIKI_VIEW, TRAC_ADMIN
NB:The perms config is optional, but if left unspecified, it requires TRAC_ADMIN permissions to view the tabs.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the egg from here.
Download the zipped source from here.
see above configuration
-  by rjollos on 2013-03-13 15:25:53
Refs #5742: Refactored template.
-  by rjollos on 2013-03-13 15:08:26
- Moved import of resource_filename to its customary location within the ITemplateProvider method.
- Organized imports.
- Minor source code formatting changes.
- Removed unused method.
-  by rjollos on 2013-03-13 14:55:40
Refs #5742: Misc changes.
- Modified entry point.
- Added url to setup.py.
- Added to setup.py:
- license header
- description and long description
- project url
- included "2-Clause" in license description
- Formatted source code.