|Version 21 (modified by bobbysmith007, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Serve a page in Trac within an Iframe
Table of Contents
Note: I (the Author) do not use this plugin anymore and have no interest in further development of it. If you like it, you might wish to Adopt It. Bugs will be fixed, working patches will be applied, but I will not add any new features. Sorry :)
Adds a button to the main navigation bar and serves a page in the Trac template within an Iframe linking to the appropriate URL. This will work for any number of URLs specified in the proper format.
Getting the Plugin
svn co http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tractabplugin/trac10 svn co http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tractabplugin/trac11
Download the zipped source :
The following trac.ini configuration will create 2 new tabs on the main navigation bar, one named Google and the other named My Blog, with the respective URLs and permissions (e.g. Google requires WIKI_VIEW while MyBlog requires TRAC_ADMIN). The handlers for these items will be /tractab/Google and /tractab/My%20Blog.
[components] tractab.*=enabled [tractab] names=Google,My Blog urls=http://www.google.com,http://blogs.acceleration.net/russ perms=WIKI_VIEW,TRAC_ADMIN
- Note: The perms parameter is optional, but if left unspecified, it requires TRAC_ADMIN permissions to view the tabs.
- Note: The parameter lists are sensitive to whitespace. No whitespace should exist between comma separated entries, although an entry can contain whitespace (e.g. My Blog).
-  by rjollos on 2013-03-13 15:25:53
Refs #5742: Refactored template.
-  by rjollos on 2013-03-13 15:08:26
- Moved import of resource_filename to its customary location within the ITemplateProvider method.
- Organized imports.
- Minor source code formatting changes.
- Removed unused method.
-  by rjollos on 2013-03-13 14:55:40
Refs #5742: Misc changes.
- Modified entry point.
- Added url to setup.py.
- Added to setup.py:
- license header
- description and long description
- project url
- included "2-Clause" in license description
- Formatted source code.