|Version 38 (modified by rjollos, 10 months ago) (diff)|
Known (Confirmed) Issues
- There are issues that make this plugin appears to not work in certain cases. The issues are thought to be related to poor handling of the start and end dates (see #3412, #8296, #8330).
- Does not work with PostgreSQL (#3899).
Trac Ticket Statistics
TracTicketStatsPlugin visualizes Trac ticket statistics. It plots the number of open tickets, the number of new tickets and the number of tickets closed. The plugin includes a macro that allows t:TracQuery's to be used as arguments.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Don't forget to add ticketstats.* = enabled to the [components] section of trac.ini.
The following options can be specified in trac.ini (default values are shown):
[ticketstats] yui_base_url = http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.9.0 # Location of YUI API
Download the zipped source from here.
Other Technologies Used
- YUI Charts is used to render the graph.
- Adobe flash player needs to be installed on the client.
This plugin can be used to visualize the progress of a project by seeing the rate of tickets being created vs. tickets being closed. Graphs can be customized.
The macro allows graphs to be inserted within wiki markup.
[[TicketStats(title = Total tickets last 15 days, height=250,daterange=15d,res_days=1)]]
[[TicketStats(title = Error tickets by week last 3 months, daterange=3m,res_days=7, query=Type='error')]]
The macro arguments are:
- height: graph height, default 500 px.
- column_width: default 40 px.
- res_days: resolution (in days) for each point in the graph.
- daterange: date range specified as "from;to" or just "to". Using 0.12's date field query sintax (http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracQuery?version=20#QueryLanguage)
-  by rjollos on 2014-02-19 12:53:37
Fixed indentation and trimmed whitespace using reindent.py.
-  by rjollos on 2013-12-29 22:16:38
Fix error in equality operator. Refs #11433.
-  by rjollos on 2013-10-27 08:25:57
Add support for the yui_base_url parameter to macro. Patch by mbowie@…. Fixes #11363.