|Version 10 (modified by richard, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Trac Ticket Template
Table of Contents
SEE:ZoomQuiet ~ Collection KSPEG Trac hacking
- TicketTemplate enable users to create ticket using templates which can be customized by Trac administrator and themselves.
- Trac administrator can spcify a general system level template default for all uncustomized ticket types.
- System level ticket templates are ticket type specific.
- User level ticket templates (ie, my template) can be managed by common users.
- This version can work with Trac 0.11/0.12.
Changes in version 0.7
- This version has fully i18n support with Trac 0.12dev r9098 above.
- New feature: support My Template. Everyone can manage their own templates now.
- New feature: template can include any fields, the default field is description.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
IMPORTANT: Please BACKUP you ticket templates if you are upgrading this plugin.
You can install this software as normal Trac plugin.
- Uninstall this plugin if you have installed before.
- Change to the directory containning setup.py.
- (Optional): If you are using Trac 0.12 with i18n, you should compile language files here:
python setup.py compile_catalog -f
- If you want to install this plugin globally, that will install this plugin to the python path:
- python setup.py install
- If you want to install this plugin to trac instance only:
- python setup.py bdist_egg
- copy the generated egg file to the trac instance's plugin directory
cp dist/*.egg /srv/trac/env/plugins
- Config trac.ini:
[components] tickettemplate.* = enabled [tickettemplate] field_list = summary, description, reporter, owner, priority, cc, milestone, component, version, typeSet field_list to choose which field should be included in template.
- Trac administrator should define the template for all ticket types:
- Login as administrator, open Admin -> Ticket System -> Ticket Template
- load the template of each ticket type, modify them and apply changes
- After defined ticket template, normal user can create ticket using predefined template by change ticket types dropdown list items.
- Screen capture of newticket page.
- Screen capture of Admin panel.
-  by rjollos on 2014-08-25 22:45:50
0.9dev: Templates would only load when the base path was /.
-  by rjollos on 2014-08-25 22:33:48
0.9dev: Don't reload template on preview or when ticket validation fails. Refs #8781.
-  by rjollos on 2014-08-25 22:33:29
0.9dev: Refactoring and PEP-0008 changes.
- Added Option instances for configuration options.
- Added 3-Clause BSD license text and file headers.