|Version 5 (modified by hyun, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Trac Ticket Template
Table of Contents
SEE:ZoomQuiet ~ Collection KSPEG Trac hacking
TracTicketTemplate enable users to create ticket using templates which can be customized by Trac administrator. Trac administrator can specify a general template default for all uncustomized ticket types.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
You can install this software as normal Trac plugin.
- Uninstall TracTicketTemplate if you have installed before.
- Change to the directory containning setup.py.
- If you want to install this plugin globally, that will install this plugin to the python path:
- python setup.py install
- If you want to install this plugin to trac instance only:
- python setup.py bdist_egg
- copy the generated egg file to the trac instance's plugin directory
cp dist/*.egg /srv/trac/env/plugins
- Config trac.ini:
[components] tickettemplate.* = enabled
- Trac administrator should define the template for all ticket types:
- Login as administrator, open Admin -> Ticket System -> Ticket Template
- load the template of each ticket type, modify them and apply changes
- After defined ticket template, normal user can create ticket using predefined template by change ticket types dropdown list items.
-  by rjollos on 2014-08-25 22:45:50
0.9dev: Templates would only load when the base path was /.
-  by rjollos on 2014-08-25 22:33:48
0.9dev: Don't reload template on preview or when ticket validation fails. Refs #8781.
-  by rjollos on 2014-08-25 22:33:29
0.9dev: Refactoring and PEP-0008 changes.
- Added Option instances for configuration options.
- Added 3-Clause BSD license text and file headers.