|Version 3 (modified by diorgenes, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Export a subset of a Trac wiki as a single file.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Configurations WikiToPDF in file trac.ini, more information about HTMLDOC (http://www.htmldoc.org/htmldoc.html#CMDREF)
[wikitopdf] base_dir = /path/to/DocumentRoot titlefile = /path/to/capa_file.html [wikitopdf-admin] size = A4 right = 1.5cm left = 1.5cm top = 1.5cm bottom = 1.5cm no-links = None toctitle = Sumary numbered = None linkstyle = plain header = l footer = .r1 logoimage = /path/to/logo_file.png [wikitopdf-page] size = A4 right = 1.5cm left = 1.5cm top = 1.5cm bottom = 1.5cm no-links = None linkstyle = plain header = l footer = .r1 logoimage = /path/to/logo_file.png
-  by jun66j5 on 2013-11-22 14:36:42
TracWikiToPdfPlugin: ported to genshi template from clearsilver (fixed #6243)
-  by rjollos on 2012-07-25 09:46:39
-  by rjollos on 2012-04-20 06:07:48
- Removed some needed imports in .
- When wiki page is created from the Admin panel, the page variables in not passed as a argument in the request. We'll have to find some other way to get it.